Sunday 13 April 2014

MTV Movie Awards - Best Dressed

BEST DRESSED


Lupita Nyong'o in Chanel


Debby Ryan in Rachel Zoe Collection



Ellie Goulding in Giorgio Armani


Rita Ora in a Jennifer Fisher dress


Jessica Alba in a Kenzo Skirt and Piece D'Anarchive Top


Victoria Justice in Atelier Versace


Rachel Antonoff (Designer)

In my opinion Debby Ryan and Lupita were the real best dressed of the night. I don't know who Rachel Antonoff is, but her suit was wicked. Ellie Goulding looked the best in white and I loved how Jessica Alba made her crop top look classy, yet fun and glamorous. Victoria Justice... well the dress kinda looks a little tacky but she's a babe so she made the list for me and I couldn't say no to Rita Ora for obvious reasons. 

Let me know your thoughts on the Best Dressed list and follow TPG on social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment