Friday 21 March 2014

My Epic Toronto Fashion Week Adventure: World Master Card Fashion Week - Day 4

Hey everyone! So today was one hell of an amazing day, I made really good new friends, went to the Press and Buyers Brunch, the Krane by Ken Chow FW15 studio show, and the Claudette by Claudette Floyd Runway show. Also being with the team from Novella Magazine just made my week the best! Shoutout to Novella Mag and my gorgeous friend Lilia. On day two of fashion week I couldn't get my groove on, it was too new a thing for me and some people were kind of blah. But today, I totally let my guard down, had a total blast. Even took a selfie with famous bloggers? Well Alexander Liang of Kenton Magazine and Justine Iaboni from JetsetJustine! But a few tragedies happened along the way, I forgot to refill my business cards so I looked a little bit .... dumb...(especially for an accounting major) when people asked me for it. But luckily I got theirs, and I will be following up with them later on tomorrow! But overall it was an amazing experience, and I can't wait to be there next year! (Hopefully front-row for all the shows next time). Above is a picture of myself with Ken Chow behind the scene for his FW15 show (Krane).


Here's a close up of what I wore; Blazer: Mexx, Shirt: Sondergaard from Hudson's Bay, Orange Cashmere Scarf: Gifted by Antonio Mac Italy), Tie: RW&CO, Pen: Mont Blanc.


Here's our Oscar Selfie re-make with Alexander Kenton, Kenton Magazine and Justine Iaboni, JetsetJustine.com.
This a pic of me and my main girl Lilia of Novella Magazine! I love how we are matching :).
Myself behind the scene's! Here's a look of the Krane FW15 collection!.
The finale to the Claudette by Claudette Floyd show:
Not going to lie but I had stiff style competition and these guys definitely beat me!
And lastly some over the top street style, which I love!~

No comments:

Post a Comment