Saturday 8 June 2013

TPG SELECTS: Summer Shades

Left to right: Thom Browne, Thom Browne, Ray Ban, Persol, Tod's, Ray Ban, & Bottega Veneta

Linda Farrow, Linda Farrow, Ray Ban, Aldo, Cutler and Gross, Victoria Beckham & The Row
Sunglasses are basically my summer staple. People knew me to be the guy to wear sunglasses all the time weather it was a blizzard or a cloudy day. We all know the corny come back to when they asked me why I wore them, "Because my future is so bright"... yeah I said that (embarrassingly enough). But I feel like all you need to make an outfit complete is a cool watch and some nice shades. Just recently, I found an amazing pair of Tod's Sunglasses at Winners that were on clearance for $80, and the same ones are typically $355. You don't have to have the most expensive pair of sunglasses to make them look expensive. Quality does play a large role however, that doesn't mean that they have to be $500. Typically, if the sunglasses are $150 by Ray Ban, you are going to get the same quality as Louis Vuiton's. My advice is that you look  for the brand that you love on websites such as Gilt.com, Modnique etc.

If you have any comments, feedback or anything else, let me know in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading
<3 TPG

No comments:

Post a Comment