Tuesday 16 April 2013

TPG: MUST HAVES!

Since this is the first time I am doing this, I want to call this my MUST HAVE pyramid. I should really correct the name to WHAT I WANT!

The bottom of the pyramid:
Half of my chinos are all from Club Monaco & trust me when I say this! They are amazing, well the Davis Fit is my personal favorite  No matter how many times you wash them, wreck them, or do anything to damage them, they just do not give in. They look amazing time after time and they fit perfectly.
http://tinyurl.com/thepreppyguy1

Second tier:
I am buying into the whole nautical theme of this whole season, and I am buying in hard. The striped crew neck sweater from Club Monaco is extremely comfortable and provides the warmth you need during the night-time. The cricket sweater, to me is just the perfect sweater. The first time I had seen it was in GQ, where the members of FUN! were seen wearing them (very GQ). RW&CO to me is the perfect place to find non-iron dress shirts, just because they are inexpensive for what they are and they have killer quality.

Members of FUN for GQ Magazine:


The top:
London Undercover is basically the epitome of amazing umbrellas. The detailing is immaculate, like the swan-head handle. It is pretty darn expensive for an umbrella, but I guarantee that if you have the money, it is the number one style investment for the spring season.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this and if you have any comments or questions; post below.
-THE PREPPY GUY

No comments:

Post a Comment